Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net> on 2014/07/06 04:28:48 UTC

Re: Could you please give edit/contribute permission to Cloudstack Jira and Wiki

Hi Daan,

I wanted to reset my password of my jira account. I tried resetting it but
I did not get any reset password email.

Could you please help to reset my password in jira account or point me to
the right person.
My jira account id is suresh.ramamurthy

Thanks,
Suresh

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I think you want to create a ticket for infra. Can you still do that?

--
Daan