Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KN...@ussco.com> on 2008/05/02 00:13:34 UTC

How to implement a tree with in the datatable.?? Please help

 Hello All,
 I need to imeplement the following scenario.

A)Tree as one column  with in the datatabale.
I know how to implement tree seperately using tomahawk,but not able to
find
A way to make tree working with in the datatable.
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
Krishna.

RE: How to implement a tree with in the datatable.?? Please help