Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/07/30 16:33:34 UTC

t5: putting a text in the same line as grid's pager

Hi,

I have a t:grid that has a pager, I'd like to move the display of pager to
the right, then in the left I'd put a text:

here is my text                             1 2 3 4 5

to move the display of pager to the right, I use:

 .t-data-grid-pager {font-size:1.2em; text-align:right;}

but now how to insert the label 'here is my text' on the left? the generated
html code is as follow:

< div class="t-data-grid-pager">
								<---------------- this is where 'here is my text' supposed to go
< span class="current">1
< a href="photos.grid.pager/2" title="Go to page 2">2
< a href="photos.grid.pager/3" title="Go to page 3">3
< /div>

any idea?

Thanks,

Angelo

Re: t5: putting a text in the same line as grid's pager

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:33:34 -0300, Angelo Chen
<an...@yahoo.com.hk> escreveu:

> Hi,

Hi!

One good way is to do it is to write a mixin and rewrite the DOM generated
by Grid. You can find examples in the mailing list archives.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago