Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/04/01 18:22:13 UTC

submit PR

Hi All
   I want to add a filter to the “customize toolbars” window, to filter out the buttons i want. Am I welcome for this? I have read https://netbeans.apache.org/participate/submit-pr.html , so i just fork it and submit PR, right? Do I need to register myself as a team or whatever?
Thanks
From Peter

[cid:4ACD49CE-F8B5-42D4-826D-2C5E343CEF75]

Re: submit PR

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, that's the right approach.

Gj