Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/07/17 16:19:01 UTC

My guide to voting and REMINDER we have a pending release

Hi everyone,

while doing some votes on releases recently I thought it might be a good
idea to write a bit about why and how to vote on new releases. This was
strange to me at first, too.

I just published this blog post on voting what I do:
https://blog.merzlabs.com/posts/how-i-vote-at-apache/

Every suggestion is welcome.

For everyone who want's to try out voting: There is currently a vote
open for the splash screen plugin. It's open for some time and urgently
needs votes to get this release out and fix some issue. Would be a good
practice ;-).

Kind regards
Niklas