Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Johan Öhr <jo...@svenskaspel.se> on 2016/02/10 17:01:43 UTC

JDBC/ODBC https problem

Hi,

I have activated https over tomcat:

       <Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"

                   maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="false"

                   keystoreFile="/root/.keystore" keystorePass="mypassword"

                   clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

Kyling listens on 8443, it works fine to go there on my browser

Works fine to log in using requests module in python

r = requests.get('https://my-host:8443/kylin/api/user/authentication', auth=('ADMIN', 'password'),verify=False)

>>> r.json()

But ODBC/JDBC wont work at all
Ive seen created sessions on my firewall, but kylin does not log the attempt
Using http over 7070 works fine!

Have i missed something?
Tested both 32 and 64-bit kylin driver

//
Johan Öhr
Spelsystem
AB SVENSKA SPEL
621 80 Visby
Norra Hansegatan 17, Visby
Växel: +4610-120 00 00
https://svenskaspel.se

Re: JDBC/ODBC https problem

Posted by Dong Li <li...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Yes, ODBC Driver and JDBC Driver use Kylin Rest API.

To access kylin with SSL:
For JDBC Driver, set parameter ssl=true
(http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_jdbc.html)
For ODBC Driver,  set server host='my-host', port='8443'
(http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/tableau.html)
These both works fine for me.

Is it possible that tomcat configuration has something wrong? For example,
try to set 'secure'='true'?
(https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/http.html)
SSLEnabled

Use this attribute to enable SSL traffic on a connector. To turn on SSL
handshake/encryption/decryption on a connector set this value to true. The
default value is false. When turning this value true you will want to set
the scheme and the secure attributes as well to pass the correct
request.getScheme() andrequest.isSecure() values to the servlets See SSL
Support <https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/http.html#SSL
Support> for more information.

Thanks,
Dong Li

Thanks,
Dong Li

Re: JDBC/ODBC https problem

Från: Dong Li <li...@apache.org>>
Svara till: "user@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>" <us...@kylin.apache.org>>
Datum: torsdag 11 februari 2016 10:06
Till: "user@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>" <us...@kylin.apache.org>>
Ämne: Re: JDBC/ODBC https problem

[...]

Växel: +4610-120 00 00<tel:%2B4610-120%2000%2000>
https://svenskaspel.se<https://svenskaspel.se/>

[https://svenskaspel.se/img/mailsignatur.gif]

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email

Re: JDBC/ODBC https problem

Posted by Dong Li <li...@apache.org>.
Hello,