Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/17 21:30:12 UTC

Where is Quote Item

Hello Community,

I’m on the latest version of Ofbiz now and trying to create a new Quote which was ok but can’t find a link to add items to it. Where can I find that?

Regards,
Emad

Re: Where is Quote Item

Posted by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aditya,

That’s strange, as in my installation when I navigate to the newly created quote I  can see only sub-menus ‘Quotes’ and ‘Profit’. What may cause this behavior?

Regards,
Emad

Re: Where is Quote Item

Posted by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com>.