Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/21 01:16:11 UTC

Your feedback for improving Tuscany Website is appreciated..

Hi,
It's been a long time since we first created the Tuscany website.  I'd like
to improve the website if needed. Your feedback will make this a successful
effort. Can you please share your experience?

I have created the following page on the Tuscany wiki that is accessible to
everyone. Please help by adding your feedback to the page. I have provided a
template as well if you'd rather use a template.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Website+Feedback

If you don't have a login it is easy!  All you need to do is choose your
user name and password and that's it.

Alternatively, if you wish you can create a JIRA under the category called
website. Here is the link to the JIRA system:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Tuscany

Thanks for your help to improve Tuscany's website.

Haleh

Re: [website] Your feedback for improving Tuscany Website is appreciated..

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am still looking forward to getting feedback for improving the website:)

I also have some ideas that might help website's readability. I'd like to
prototype those ideas and make them available for review. I'm going to start
a copy of the website on the wiki to prototype these ideas. Is the best
approach to make a copy of Home page and start from there?
Haleh