Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 10:05:14 UTC

Mailing lists

This seems to cause problems for people. To be fair it was difficult to
find information in the wiki on how to unsubscribe. (5 secs of Google would
give the generic answer, but nevertheless)

I've created a new wiki page solely on the topic of mailing lists, using
Geertjan's wording.

Also, I've taken the liberty of changing references re mailing lists in the
"How to participate page". (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate)

@geertjan, please review.

PS: There are two other mailing lists that I know of, netcat and private.
You can add them if you like, but I feel they are quite specialized.

Re: Mailing lists

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Very clear and well done.

Thank you!