Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/09/12 15:48:48 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-09-12

No Telecon planned for today, just IRC CHAT. See [1] for IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items

2006-09-05 John - Woden M6 release brought forward for Axis2 1.1
To include current TRUNK and any commits by 7th Sept.
M6 targetted for Sept 13th to give Axis2 time for testing.
M6 Woden code-cutoff and release approval (voting) to commence 7th Sept.

2. M6 Status

[action] John - release mgr for revised M6, due Sept 13th.
[action] John to revise original M6 plan as an M7 plan and propose at next
week's telecon.
[action] John will update the M7 plan on the website.
[action] John will add Oshani to the website's committers list.

3.Development Discussion - All

[action] John to review Oshani's code in WODEN-44 and feedback.

Graham: nearly completed URI resolver.

Jeremy: WODEN-40 nearly complete, but due to API changes will leave until
M7 (rolling the addXXX methods into createXXX behaviour)

4. Other Business - Open

[action] John - arrange another Telecon number to use until Lawrence
returns from vacation.

Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-09-12

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
John Kaputin wrote:
> Thanks Chinthaka. Have been busy so forgot to send out the agenda ealier -
> sorry. I will aim to kick off the Woden release cycle (voting) as soon as
> XmlSchema and Axiom releases are available (16th).  I heard the new date
> for Axis2 1.1 release is 29th. Correct?

Yep, we had to postpone that as we had problems with some blockers and
releasing of dependent projects. Hope you will get enough time to work
towards M6.

-- Chinthaka

Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-09-12

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Thanks Chinthaka. Have been busy so forgot to send out the agenda ealier -
sorry. I will aim to kick off the Woden release cycle (voting) as soon as
XmlSchema and Axiom releases are available (16th).  I heard the new date
for Axis2 1.1 release is 29th. Correct?

John Kaputin

             Eran Chinthaka
             <chinthaka@openso
             urce.lk>                                                   To
                                       woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             12/09/2006 17:52                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Agenda of the Woden Status
             woden-dev@ws.apac         Telecon, 2006-09-12
                  he.org

Oops, seems I missed the chat this time. BTW, the reminder used to come
one day earlier. Any reason for the late notice?

John, XmlSchema and Axiom, both the releases are scheduled to go on 15th
or 16th. You might wanna adjust your Woden M6 release plan according to
that.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

John Kaputin wrote:
> No Telecon planned for today, just IRC CHAT. See [1] for IRC information.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call
>
> Agenda
>
> 1. Open Action Items
>

> 2006-09-05 John - Woden M6 release brought forward for Axis2 1.1
> To include current TRUNK and any commits by 7th Sept.
> M6 targetted for Sept 13th to give Axis2 time for testing.
> M6 Woden code-cutoff and release approval (voting) to commence 7th Sept.
>
> 2. M6 Status
>
> [action] John - release mgr for revised M6, due Sept 13th.
> [action] John to revise original M6 plan as an M7 plan and propose at
next
> week's telecon.
> [action] John will update the M7 plan on the website.
> [action] John will add Oshani to the website's committers list.
>
> 3.Development Discussion - All
>
> [action] John to review Oshani's code in WODEN-44 and feedback.
>
> Graham: nearly completed URI resolver.
>
> Jeremy: WODEN-40 nearly complete, but due to API changes will leave until
> M7 (rolling the addXXX methods into createXXX behaviour)
>
> 4. Other Business - Open
>
> [action] John - arrange another Telecon number to use until Lawrence
> returns from vacation.

(See attached file: signature.asc)

Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-09-12

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.