Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2016/08/27 12:30:40 UTC

GitHub pull requests

Does anyone keep track of incoming pull requests on GitHub? It seems like
we get a few with no corresponding JIRA ticket. Should we ask them to open
a JIRA ticket?

Re: GitHub pull requests

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
Someone should have a look at this Pull Request:
https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/pull/41

I am not sure if it makes sense or not.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: GitHub pull requests

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
Done.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: GitHub pull requests

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
+1 Good idea!

Re: GitHub pull requests

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

Re: GitHub pull requests

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
If you go here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageFilters.jspa

You can see there's a "Shared With" column. In theory, we can make a filter
public, but I can't find how.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: GitHub pull requests