Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2002/07/10 21:27:22 UTC

Port in Makefile.in

We still seem to be pretending we have a Port directive in Apache 2.0.
There's a superfluous -e 's#@@Port@@#$(PORT)#g' handling of the config
files, if I'm reading Makefile.in right.

RE: Port in Makefile.in

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
You are.  That's because we used to do the PORT replacement based on
uid.  Hm.  If I had caught that when I removed Port, this discussion
would never have happened.

That is enough reason in my mind to add the feature back in.

Ryan