Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 17:52:06 UTC

Re: How to remove the UI component state?

What about doing something like this? This is how I clear out all
state when the end-user clicks the "Reset" button on a search page.

  <navigation-rule>
    <description></description>
    <from-view-id>/pages/Search.xhtml</from-view-id>
    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>clear</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/pages/Search.xhtml</to-view-id>
	  <redirect />
    </navigation-case>
  </navigation-rule>