Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nsowatsk <ns...@cisco.com> on 2009/06/22 18:17:26 UTC

Snippets of APT files

Hi

I'd like to be able to include a snippet of content from one APT file into
another APT file, in a similar way to Java snippets.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks

Nathan

--
Nathan Sowatskey (nsowatsk@cisco.com) - Technical Leader, NMTG XMP -
+34-638-083-675

Re: Snippets of APT files

Posted by nsowatsk <ns...@cisco.com>.
Not using Appfuse, not sure I see the connection.

Regards

Nathan

RE: Snippets of APT files

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
are you using Appfuse?

Re: Snippets of APT files

Posted by nsowatsk <ns...@cisco.com>.

Re: Snippets of APT files

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.

Re: Snippets of APT files

Posted by nsowatsk <ns...@cisco.com>.
Hi all

I tried. The verbatim flag doesn't appear to make any difference at all, but
it has at least given me something to think about.

Many thanks

Nathan

Re: Snippets of APT files

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.