Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com> on 2006/09/01 19:34:10 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.18-beta-1 preview

Only two changes,
1. Correct version of NSIS was used
2. Updated release notes
http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/v5.5.18-beta-1/

Servlet TCK ran through fine. JSP tck is still running.

Filip

Re: Tomcat 5.5.18-beta-1 preview

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
> A couple more things:
>
> 1. The KEYS file doesn't have your PGP key used to sign the release,
> and that's a showstopper ;)
it does have the key, just not the extra info in between, I'll add that.

> 2. The changelog still lists me as the release manager, feel free to
> update it to yourself.
sure thing.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
Ok, wanted to check with you guys first, do you want a stable vote, or
release it as a beta first (ala what mark did to TC4)?

Filip

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.

Posted by Erik Bertelsen <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.