Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yujun Liang <yu...@acm.org> on 2005/12/06 04:04:54 UTC

Re: How do you prepopulate a form bean with arguments from a hype rlink?

If you define the form bean based on Struts User Guide, the same form bean
can be used for both http post and get method.
http://struts.apache.org/struts-action/userGuide/building_controller.html#dyna_action_form_classes

Regards

On 12/6/05, Garner, Shawn <sh...@pearson.com> wrote:

> There is a limit to the size of data you can do this way.
> Might want to figure out a way to post the data instead.
> You can send much more data that way.

Yujun Liang
yujun.liang@acm.org