Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Snubbel <So...@spamgourmet.com> on 2013/10/01 13:33:01 UTC

Re: Sorting dependent on user preferences with FunctionQuery

Hello,

thanks for your answers.
I checked your suggestions, but I'm not quite there yet.

With field collapsing, I only get the top result per category, which is not
what I want, I want to have all results!

And boosting is quite an interesting idea. With the following I get what I
need, all results but Books at the top:
q=+*:* category:Book^2.2&q.op=OR

Unfortunatly, our basic operator is AND. I'm not sure if our customers are
ok whith the results if we change that.
How can I do it with AND?

Best regards, Nikola