Posted to user@metron.apache.org by RaghuMitra Kandikonda <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/07 14:10:14 UTC

Help needed in assign a Task

Hi All,

Can anyone help me in assigning  METRON-988
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-988> to me?.

My username is 'raghumitra'.

-Raghu

Re: Help needed in assign a Task

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
I tried to assign this to you, but Jira says it cannot be assigned to you.
I'm not sure if this is a perms issue or something else?

Posted by David Lyle <dl...@gmail.com>.
Added.

-D...

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:33 AM, RaghuMitra Kandikonda <

Posted by RaghuMitra Kandikonda <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--