Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Diaconu Eduard <Ed...@Fiditalia.it> on 2005/11/08 09:38:13 UTC

frame

with javascript to go out of a frame "test" you do

parent.test.location.href = "test.jsp"

How does it do him in struts? without javascript if and possibility. Interest me if I arrive within in an action and I want to go out of the frame
how do I do?
thanks
Tedy

Re: frame

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
I'm not 100% sure I understand the question, but what I *think* your
asking is how can you break out of a frameset in Struts without using
Javascript, is that right?

If that's the case, you can have a link like so:

Alternatively, you can use the action attribute instead of href and name
an Action to execute.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect