Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu> on 2015/05/02 00:02:00 UTC

creating Jira issues

At a few places in the Jena documentation, it is suggested to create a Jira issue (e.g. to have interested projects added to https://jena.apache.org/about_jena/contributions.html). I have an ordinary account on the Apache Jira site, but I find that I cannot add new issues. (No such selection is available from the Create… menu.)

Is that correct, in which case is it possible to update that documentation, or not, in which case I can file a service request to have whatever is wrong with my account fixed.

Thanks!

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

Re: creating Jira issues

Posted by "ajs6f@virginia.edu" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
Thanks for that video-- it was very helpful. I simply didn't realize that to create a ticket, one simply clicks on "Create". I kept trying to open that element as a drop-down menu! Now I feel foolish, but at least I managed to create my ticket.

---

Re: creating Jira issues

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>.
Hello