Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2015/05/27 10:44:03 UTC

Jersey conflicts

Hi to all,

in my Flink job I have to call an external REST web service (the client use
Jersey 2.13) but this conflicts with the jersey classes shaded within
flink-shaded-include-yarn. Is there a way to make them compatible?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Jersey conflicts

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
No, I can't unfortunately.
I just excluded  flink-shaded-include-yarn from my dependencies for the
moment ;)

Re: Jersey conflicts

Re: Jersey conflicts

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
If YARN is architected reasonable, we should be able to exclude them from
the YARN dependency, because we are not using any of those classes.

This needs careful validation and testing, though...