Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Chris Shiflett <ch...@shiflett.org> on 2003/10/30 17:11:40 UTC

Hotel Reservations?

I'm curious to know whether I should be concerned that I haven't heard back
about my hotel reservations for ApacheCon. Have any other speakers received any
information regarding their travel arrangements?

Thanks.

Chris

Re: Hotel Reservations?

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Aaron Bannert wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 08:11:40AM -0800, Chris Shiflett wrote:
>
>>I'm curious to know whether I should be concerned that I haven't heard back
>>about my hotel reservations for ApacheCon. Have any other speakers received any
>>information regarding their travel arrangements?
>

> I have received information about my hotel reservations, but not yet about
> my travel.

I'm booking my own travel, but haven't heard back on hotel yet.

--Geoff

Re: Hotel Reservations?

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 08:11:40AM -0800, Chris Shiflett wrote:
> I'm curious to know whether I should be concerned that I haven't heard back
> about my hotel reservations for ApacheCon. Have any other speakers received any
> information regarding their travel arrangements?

I have received information about my hotel reservations, but not yet about
my travel.

-aaron

Re: Hotel Reservations?

Posted by Joe Gregorio <jo...@bitworking.org>.
Chris Shiflett wrote:
> I'm curious to know whether I should be concerned that I haven't heard back
> about my hotel reservations for ApacheCon. Have any other speakers received any
> information regarding their travel arrangements?

I have heard back on both the hotel and travel, but I followed
up my emails with a phone call.

	-joe

--
http://BitWorking.org
http://WellFormedWeb.org

Re: Hotel Reservations?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>.
Chris Shiflett wrote:
> I'm curious to know whether I should be concerned that I haven't heard back
> about my hotel reservations for ApacheCon. Have any other speakers received any
> information regarding their travel arrangements?

well, I have, but only because I wanted to extend my stay for another
night. So, I guess everything is alright.

HTH

Michi

Re: Hotel Reservations?

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.
I got a mail from Charel so I think it will work out ok.

	Regards
		Henning

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 17:11, Chris Shiflett wrote:
> I'm curious to know whether I should be concerned that I haven't heard back
> about my hotel reservations for ApacheCon. Have any other speakers received any
> information regarding their travel arrangements?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Chris

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: Hotel Reservations?

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Chris Shiflett wrote:

> I'm curious to know whether I should be concerned that I haven't heard back
> about my hotel reservations for ApacheCon.

I heard a couple of days ago.

>	 Have any other speakers received any
> information regarding their travel arrangements?

N/A (booked own travel).

--
Nick Kew