Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ranjay <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 14:15:37 UTC

Issue with Designing Page using Jetspeed v1.6

I am new to Jetspeed. I'm trying to design a page in Jetspeed v1.6. I have
added TAB and MENU on the left of the page. The MENU is static and has
SUBMENUS under it. Let me explain the problem by an example :

There are four zones : 1. East 2. West 3. South 4. North, which contribute
to be a MENU. The SUBMENU under respective Zones holds a list of Cities that
fall under that Zone.

Expected Behaviour :  The MENU items should be of same color (say RED) and
all the SUBMENU items should be of a different color (say Yellow).

ISSUE#1 : I'm unable to get the SUBMENU of different color than the MENU.

ISSUE#2 : The MENU is clickable. I want the MENU behaviour to be
NON-CLICKABLE.

Please help me with these issues as I've exhausted many man hours trying to
find a solution for these problems over Google, but in vain.

In case you need the PSML file in order to understand the settings, please
let me know and I'll send via e-mail to you.

Thanks in advance.