Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/01/18 05:57:16 UTC

[site] building the site via maven ?

Hi,

I think (not deeply searched) we don't build the site via maven. That
would be much better.
Where is the src for the site ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [site] building the site via maven ?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
done, works.

txs!
strub

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Nope, usually the only have to be members of the project for assignment.

But Jira is highly configurable and Jukka may have changed this behaviour.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.