Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by ingo schuster <in...@web.de> on 2001/03/07 09:14:51 UTC

Re: Jetspeed layout system, part 2: Functional description

My last mails didn't make it through to the new list, so I try again:

Raphael,

I thought I read in one of your earlier e-mails that you wanted to post a
third part of your description of the layout system (with a focus on the
implementation approach). Did I misunderstand you or is it simply that you
are too busy at the moment?

ingo.

Re: Jetspeed layout system, part 2: Functional description

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
At 09:14 07/03/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>My last mails didn't make it through to the new list, so I try again:
>

>Raphael,
>
>I thought I read in one of your earlier e-mails that you wanted to post a
>third part of your description of the layout system (with a focus on the
>implementation approach). Did I misunderstand you or is it simply that you
>are too busy at the moment?

Second solution is correct, so I just started an implementation and will
adapt on feedback
and comments. It's always easier to comment on code that pure docs...

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris