Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by gl...@sbcglobal.net on 2016/11/17 00:57:11 UTC

word processor

A few weeks ago, on my Gateway, the word processor I'm stuck with was modified, Apache Project Open Office 4. Some improvement. You've shrunk the display by half, and red-underlined every character I type in, obliterating the spell check function. It's driving me nuts. Give me back what I had, or tell me how to fix this monstrous “improvement.”
Gordon Strother
glendagord@sbcglobal.net

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: word processor

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
Try to reset your profile as described here: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426#p58403
It should take care of the spell check.

If the display is reduced, check the zoom slider bottom right in the status bar. Make sure it's not set to something tiny. But the profile reset should take care of that too.

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list. You may miss other replies.

Hagar

Le 17/11/2016  01:57, glendagord@sbcglobal.net a crit :