Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/11/10 11:56:20 UTC

Check up on process

Let's have a quick process check:

At this point there should be accounts for the Podling Project
Management Committee :

alaninmcr / anenadic / ianwdunlop / stain /
redmitry / stuzart / hainesr / dkf / shoaibsufi

Christian is still outstanding, needing the public key and alternative
user id choice (there aren't any other apache ids with "-" in them so
the current choice might be rejected).

Julián is still outstanding, as it needed his public key which is now
uploaded; it missed the last batch of CLA/account applications.

The other mentioned initial committers are not joining the PPMC at this
time.  That's OK and does not preclude them becoming active later.

PPMC members should subscribed to dev@ and private@ [*]

If any of this is wrong, please say so ASAP.

	Andy

[*] as in "Please respond if you don't get this email"

Re: Check up on process

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 10/11/14 13:56, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 10/11/14 11:46, Christian Brenninkmeijer wrote:
>> Public key was sent last week I think.
>>
>> For the id if the - is not desired please used brenninc.
>>

>> On 10/11/2014 10:56, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>>> Christian is still outstanding, needing the public key and alternative
>>> user id choice (there aren't any other apache ids with "-" in them so
>>> the current choice might be rejected).
>>

> Hi Christian,
>
> Please make sure secretary@ knows that the key has been uploaded and
> your alternative choice of apache id.  If he knows the account id, the
> legal secretary may well requested the account as part of the CLA process.
>
>      Andy

Account requested using 'brenninc'.  The "-" one was rejected.

	Andy

Re: Check up on process

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Check up on process