Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by Will Lauer <wl...@yahooinc.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/16 20:30:28 UTC

Re: [E] [VOTE] Release Apache DataSketches-cpp 3.4.0-rc2

+1

- verified GPG signature
- checked SHA checksum
- verified python GPG signature for one whl
- checked python SHA checksum for one whl
- cmake, build, test
- install python wheel (cp38 on windows) and spotcheck theta functionality
- build, install, unit test python
- LICENSE, README, and NOTICE file
- python README
- rebuilt and tested internal vertica theta sketch UDFs

Minor nit (non-blocker): Python README should include explicit instructions
for running the python unit tests. It says to install tox, but for
completeness, we should have instructions for running tox.

Will Lauer

Senior Principal Architect, Audience & Advertising Reporting

Data Platforms & Systems Engineering

M 508 561 6427

Champaign Office

1908 S. First St

Champaign, IL 61822

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
+1
- Checked cmake build test
- verified GPG signature
- checked SHA checksum
- LICENSE, NOTICE files OK

Minor nit (non-blocker): I thought you were going to follow the
convention of the -java NOTICE file.