Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gvvenkat <Gv...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/28 05:06:31 UTC

Completion size question dynamic

I am using splitter with aggregator for processing a large file. So it is
hard for me to know no of splits the splitter produces feeding to the
aggregator.  Since completion size one of key attribute for aggregator, how
can I work around this issue.

Please advise

Thanks in advance.

Re: Completion size question dynamic

Posted by Gvvenkat <Gv...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the quick response.. I will check how I can take advantage of
that.

Re: Completion size question dynamic

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Gvvenkat <Gv...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using splitter with aggregator for processing a large file. So it is
> hard for me to know no of splits the splitter produces feeding to the
> aggregator.  Since completion size one of key attribute for aggregator, how
> can I work around this issue.
>
> Please advise

See the splitter eip documentation
http://camel.apache.org/splitter

There is a table that lists the properties set on the exchange about
the current split index / size / completed etc

> Thanks in advance.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat