Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henri Tremblay <he...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/29 19:57:08 UTC

Deploy an old parent pom

Hi,

Let's see is I can explain this clearly.

1- Versions 1.1 and 1.2 are deployed in the central maven repository
from a rsync of my own repository
2- The maven-metadata.xml of the parent pom only mention 1.2
3- This is because the parent pom was deployed using mvn deploy:deploy-file

I do I fix this? A solution would be to fix the maven-metadata.xml
manually in my repo. However, I need to regenerate the sha1 and md5.

Do you have a solution? How a parent pom should be deployed by itself?

Thanks,
Henri