Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/10/08 00:11:31 UTC

October Board Report

A draft of the October Board report, due in a couple days, is available at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2013+Oct

Please edit as needed. If you can't edit the page, you need that your
CWiki account is whitelisted; just provide your username and I (or some
other CWiki administrator) will whitelist you.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: October Board Report

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 08/10/2013 Hagar Delest wrote:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2013+Oct ...
> Community support forums remain popular with users: on the English
> forum, the registered users figures reached 60,000 on Sept. 17th and the
> forum hit the 300 most users ever online count (last record was one year
> ago).

Report integrated and sent, thank you.

Andrea

Re: October Board Report

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
I would change:
Community support forums remain popular with users.
to:
Community support forums remain popular with users: on the English forum, the registered users figures reached 60,000 on Sept. 17th and the forum hit the 300 most users ever online count (last record was one year ago).

Hagar

Re: October Board Report

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi Andrea