Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen <Ma...@computas.com> on 2008/06/23 11:02:07 UTC

[C22] i18n

The i18nTransformer works when I follow the 2.1 documentation, but we've
found that <i18n:text> tags that we've hardcoded in the Java code
doesn't get translated. It seems as it only translates <i18n:text> tags
that we've added in the JX templates and the XSLT stylesheets.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

- Magnus

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.