Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/01/09 10:50:43 UTC

Re: Providing maven-metadata.xml files for Batik

1) not necessary, metadata is only required for version ranges
2) not minimum jdk for maven, whatever the Batik project already does
3) relocation is not required, although I would put a relocation pom
for the next version so users upgrading get a warning and dont
complain about "latest version is not in the repo"

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Providing maven-metadata.xml files for Batik

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
put it in the repo and let me know to copy to central. I will delete
it later after it's synced.

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Carlos.

Carlos Sanchez: