Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com> on 2008/06/16 07:18:17 UTC

Apache Axis2/C Now Supports AMQP Transport

Hi Devs,
    Apache Axis2/C now supports AMQP transport on Linux with the aid of
Apache Qpid/C++. I should be thankful for the great effort that you all
have been putting in to build such a powerful piece of Software. At the
same time I should thank Jonathan for his invaluable tutorial which put
me on the track straight away :).

I will continue to contribute to Qpid as the time permits. Specially I
would like to work with Steve to make the Windows port a success.

In the mean time you can try out the latest SVN source at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/ to see how
your kid behaves at your neighbor's place :).

Danushka

Re: Apache Axis2/C Now Supports AMQP Transport

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi Steve,
> That would be great! BTW, do you have an ICLA on file? I'm trying to
> be sure to get this from everyone who wants to collaborate on the git
> repo to avoid problems later when the work is merged back to svn.

I am planning to fax my ICLA within this week.

Thanks and Regards,

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi Steve,

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Danushka,

> I will continue to contribute to Qpid as the time permits.
> Specially I would like to work with Steve to make the Windows
> port a success.

That would be great! BTW, do you have an ICLA on file? I'm trying to
be sure to get this from everyone who wants to collaborate on the git
repo to avoid problems later when the work is merged back to svn.

Thanks,
-Steve

RE: Apache Axis2/C Now Supports AMQP Transport

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Danushka,