Posted to mirrors@apache.org by George <in...@bestwebcover.com> on 2004/04/05 20:18:21 UTC

Please add our mirror to your list of mirrors

URL of mirror: http://apache.bestwebcover.com
Country where the mirror is located : US
Contact email address : info@bestwebcover.com
Update frequency : every 6 hours
Approximate bandwidth : OC3
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no) :Yes

 Thank you very much for your help.

Re: Please add our mirror to your list of mirrors

Posted by CaptG <ad...@captg.com>.
Erik Abele wrote:

> On 05.04.2004, at 23:56, admin@captg.com wrote:
>
>> Hi, how is your cron setup?
>>
>> I can't seem to get mine working properly.
>

> Please describe your problems in detail. Nobody will be able to help
> you with just this little bit of information, sorry...
>
> Cheers,
> Erik
>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> captg

What does your cron look like to update your mirror every 6 hours?

Thanks

--
CaptG Dot Com Administrator
http://www.captg.com

Re: Please add our mirror to your list of mirrors

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

Posted by ad...@captg.com.

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 05.04.2004, at 20:18, George wrote:

> URL of mirror: http://apache.bestwebcover.com
> Country where the mirror is located : US
> Contact email address : info@bestwebcover.com
> Update frequency : every 6 hours
> Approximate bandwidth : OC3
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
> :Yes
>
>  Thank you very much for your help.

Okay, looks good and will be in with the next update. Thanks!

Cheers,
Erik

Re: Please add our mirror to your list of mirrors

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, George wrote:

> URL of mirror: http://apache.bestwebcover.com
> Country where the mirror is located : US
> Contact email address : info@bestwebcover.com
> Update frequency : every 6 hours
> Approximate bandwidth : OC3
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no) :Yes
>
>  Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks.  This will be in the next update.

Joshua.