Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2014/08/03 17:00:57 UTC

Finding an entity value that contains an encrypted field

I'm trying to find a CreditCard value by searching for the credit card
number. The find always fails because the credit card number field is
encrypted. I even tried

cardNumber = (String) delegator.encryptFieldValue("CreditCard", cardNumber);

to encrypt the value before doing the find.

Can anyone help?

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software

Re: Finding an entity value that contains an encrypted field

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Thank you! I forgot to mention I'm using R13.

I will look into backporting the fix when I have some time.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Posted by Vyom Jain <vy...@gmail.com>.