Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anuja <r....@gmail.com> on 2013/12/27 05:23:09 UTC

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError at at org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecHeader.insertSecurityHeader

I'm getting Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError at
org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecHeader.insertSecurityHeader , when
trying to add security header to the XML message. I'm using
cxf-rt-ws-security 2.7.6 and wss4j 1.6.11 thats bundled with cxf jar. I'm
trying to execute the program on IBM Webspehere 7.0,.. I'm not able to
figure out the issue.

Thanks
Anuja

RE: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError at at org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecHeader.insertSecurityHeader

Posted by Anuja <r....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrei for your reply but I couldn't find any other version of WSS4J
loaded in the WAR. I also checked in websphere server lib folder and dint
find any ..I've been trying to get this working from past 10 days :-(.. and
am stuck ..

RE: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError at at org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecHeader.insertSecurityHeader

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
It seems that WSP loads other wss4j version. Could you double check shared lib folders?

Regards,
Andrei.