Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Sebastian Mohr <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/23 10:39:02 UTC

Expressive Gadgets for the "Summary" page (was: Re: "Who is working on what?")

What about adding a few more expressive gadgets to
the top of the "Summary" page [1]? Is that possible? Here
is a list of Gadgets I would want to see being added there:

"Average Time in Status"
"Issues in progress"
"Time to First Response"
"Resolution Time"
"Recently Created Chart"
"Workload Pie Chart"

Further, for Agile development and Sprint planning
these Gadgets would be very informative, too:

"GreenHopper Classic Agile Gadget"
"GreenHopper Classic Project Progress"
"GreenHopper Classic Cumulative Flow Chart"

Who would be able to add those Gadgets to the summary page?

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician