Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by El_Kalifa_Meo <ll...@cdainfo.com> on 2007/12/05 19:31:44 UTC

Re: the matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element jaxws.endpoint

I have downloaded the lastest version of CFX 2.0.3 and I am having the same
problem with spring
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration
can be found for element 'jaxws:endpoint'.
I am currently developing in Eclipse Europa, has anyone found a solution I
have tried everything... and nothing seems to work.
here is the XML

<beans  xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
		xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

	<bean id="hello" class="com.cda.project.webServices.userServicesImpl" />

	<jaxws:endpoint id="userServiceImplementor" implementor="#hello"
address="/userService" />

</beans>

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
To make validation work in Eclipse, you have to manually interact with
their catalog management preference window, which is a giant PITA, to
point it as copies of the xsd files sitting in the file system where
they can find it.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp