Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sakouhi <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/15 10:45:27 UTC

Camel FTP: how to work with corrupt files.

Hi,

I'm newbie in apache camel. I configured a route from camel ftp to JMS
topic. I noticed that the processed files,  they are either deleted, moved
either processed again and again. In my work, I have a lot of corrupt files
that are loaded into HDFS, so I need to reentered the same files into FTP, I
don't need to send again the full file, but this time extract only the new
lines (appended lines).

Thanks,
Regards

Re: Camel FTP: how to work with corrupt files.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please use the user forum (not this developer forum) to ask Camel user questions

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:45 PM, sakouhi <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm newbie in apache camel. I configured a route from camel ftp to JMS
> topic. I noticed that the processed files,  they are either deleted, moved
> either processed again and again. In my work, I have a lot of corrupt files
> that are loaded into HDFS, so I need to reentered the same files into FTP, I
> don't need to send again the full file, but this time extract only the new
> lines (appended lines).
>
> Thanks,
> Regards

Claus Ibsen