Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sekaijin <je...@aphp.fr> on 2015/11/06 15:22:46 UTC

Duplicate ServletName detected:

Hello
I try to deploy multiple bundles on karaf that define each of the services
with Restfull rest dsl.
I use camel-servlet.
but I did manage to deploy a single bundle at a time.

I get the error message
javax.servlet.ServletException: Duplicate ServletName detected:
CamelServlet. Existing: CamelHttpTransportServlet[name=CamelServlet] This:
CamelHttpTransportServlet[name=CamelServlet]. Its advised to use unique
ServletName per Camel application.

I tried to change the name of the servlet in blueprint without success.

I tried to declare the servlet in java

thank