Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Jean-Louis.Pasturel" <je...@orange.fr> on 2009/09/23 19:07:18 UTC

JMeter Java Request / CSV Data Set ?

2 Questtions
Can i use a CSV data Set with a Java Request Sampler ?
And if so, how can i retrieve the values of the columns from the java
Sampler ?

Re: JMeter Java Request / CSV Data Set ?

Posted by "Jean-Louis.Pasturel" <je...@orange.fr>.
Jean-Louis.Pasturel a écrit :

> 2 Questtions
> Can i use a CSV data Set with a Java Request Sampler ?
> And if so, how can i retrieve the values of the columns from the java
> Sampler ?

> Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus
> mail. Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

Sorry for the noise, i found the answer with the example given in tthe
JMETER_HOME/bin/examples directory.
We have to declare first a  CSVdata set to the Thread Group or a
Controller, and declare all columns as parameter in the Java Request
Sampler Panel.