Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Sandy Walker <Sa...@interoute.com> on 2013/10/03 16:48:55 UTC

Automated live testing request from Ignasi Barrera

Hi,
We've seen Ignasi Barrera's request for an account for automated live testing. If he could get in touch with me then I'll help him get everything up and running.

Re: Automated live testing request from Ignasi Barrera

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Great to see progress!

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Done :) Thanks for replying!