Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Pedro David Marco <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2018/09/17 09:46:19 UTC

MIME Tools and Diane Skoll question

To my remember Dianne Skoll was in his list...
Does anyone know whether she is still maintaining MIME::Tools ?????
Thanks,
-----PedroD

Re: MIME Tools and Diane Skoll question

Posted by Dianne Skoll <df...@roaringpenguin.com>.
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:46:19 +0000 (UTC)
Pedro David Marco <pe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> To my remember Dianne Skoll was in his list...

Hello...

> Does anyone know whether she is still maintaining MIME::Tools ?????

Yep, I am.

Regards,

Dianne.

Re: MIME Tools and Diane Skoll question

Posted by Pedro David Marco <pe...@yahoo.com>.
 Thanks Kevin, i already saw that but i was wondering whether she is active or not at that regard...
    On Monday, September 17, 2018, 12:41:08 PM GMT+2, Kevin A. McGrail <km...@apache.org> wrote:

 Yes, DFS is still the maintainer.  You can see her listed at https://metacpan.org/pod/MIME::Tools
Regards,
KAM