Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/18 14:58:56 UTC

dump Fetcher?

I am trying to shorten the queue for 1.0 and looking now at the
remaining issues. What's the consensus about fetchers in trunk by
reading the comments in NUTCH-247 it seems that only Fetcher2 should
stay. Is that so? After (preferably) dumping Fetcher we can also
integrate NUTCH-247 and NUTCH-626.

By default I have thrown issues without patches and with little or no
progress lately out of the release. If you feel that some of those
issues should be in for 1.0 start submitting patches _now_.

--
 Sami Siren