Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 11:29:23 UTC

jackrabbit-core 1.4.7 release plan

Hi,

There is some demand for another jackrabbit-core patch release from
the 1.4 branch so I'll be preparing a 1.4.7 release candidate fairly
soon. See Jira for the issues I plan to include in this release, and
ping me if there's something extra you'd like to see in the release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: jackrabbit-core 1.4.7 release plan

Posted by Bart van der Schans <b....@onehippo.com>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:42 PM, Bart van der Schans
> <b....@onehippo.com> wrote:
>> Jukka Zitting wrote:
>>> There is some demand for another jackrabbit-core patch release from
>>> the 1.4 branch so I'll be preparing a 1.4.7 release candidate fairly
>>> soon. See Jira for the issues I plan to include in this release, and
>>> ping me if there's something extra you'd like to see in the release.
>> It would be great if we could include the patch from JCR-1572 and JCR-1918.
>
> I actually already created the 1.4.7 release candidate (that's my
> "fairly soon" :-) and started the release vote, but I wouldn't mind
> doing 1.4.8 for example next week with those fixes included.
I was already afraid I just mist the window :( 1.4.8 with those fixes
sounds good to me ;)

Regards,
Bart

Re: jackrabbit-core 1.4.7 release plan