Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Steve Heller <st...@steveheller.com> on 2002/09/25 21:53:59 UTC

Unsubscribe?

Is there any way to get off this mailing list? Sending a message to
the "unsubscribe" address didn't work.

Thanks.

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:53:02 -0700, Dean Roddey
<dr...@charmedquark.com> wrote:

>Yes, you can do that also.

>Dean Roddey
>The Charmed Quark Controller
>droddey@charmedquark.com
>www.charmedquark.com

Steve Heller
http://www.steveheller.com
Author of "C++: A Dialog", "Optimizing C++", and other books
Free online versions of "Who's Afraid of C++?" and "Optimizing C++" are now available
at http://www.steveheller.com/whos and http://www.steveheller.com/opt