Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Graham Murray <gr...@gmurray.org.uk> on 2004/08/22 11:13:33 UTC

Re: bayes db to sql

Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com> writes:

> Assuming you've already installed 3.0.0 and have done at the very
> least an sa-learn --rebuild you can use the sa-learn
> --backup/--restore options to dump the dbm database, change local.cf
> and then sa-learn --restore to populate the SQL database.

Is there a similar mechanism for migrating the AWL database? Or does
the SQL one have to start from scratch?

Re: bayes db to sql

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 04:25:21PM -0600, Ryan Thompson wrote:
> Michael Parker wrote to Graham Murray:
>
> >> Is there a similar mechanism for migrating the AWL database? Or does
> >> the SQL one have to start from scratch?
> >
> >No, there is no similar mechanism for AWL, maybe someone will write up
> >a quick script and post it to the wiki.
>
> What about tools/convert_awl_dbm_to_sql? I've never tried it, but it
> looks workable.

Duh, that's right, I totally forgot about that script.

Michael

Re: bayes db to sql

Posted by Ryan Thompson <ry...@sasknow.com>.
Michael Parker wrote to Graham Murray:

> > Is there a similar mechanism for migrating the AWL database? Or does
> > the SQL one have to start from scratch?
>
> No, there is no similar mechanism for AWL, maybe someone will write up
> a quick script and post it to the wiki.

What about tools/convert_awl_dbm_to_sql? I've never tried it, but it
looks workable.

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ry...@sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon

Re: bayes db to sql

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.