Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> on 2013/10/31 05:18:23 UTC

Hive pre-commit build seemingly stopped working again

It's not running the tests.

--Xuefu

Re: Hive pre-commit build seemingly stopped working again

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
*Knock on wood* I think we are out of the woods in terms of post-transition
issues.

FYI I have configured the precommit jobs to be restricted to
only centos5-01||fedora16-01||fedora17-01||centos6-01 all of which appear
to be configured for our use.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.