Posted to users@maven.apache.org by JC Walmetz <jc...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/03/06 20:34:27 UTC

Re: [m2] PVCS SCM

I'm afraid the donation of a plugin by serena is in a bad way. Few month ago
we ask to Serena if it was planned. Their answer was NO. It looks it
somewhere in a wish list. Maybe if you are a Serena Customer you can contact
their support.

In JIRA there is a startup for a PVCS plugin (just the checkout from what I
remember). I have implement some more task but that's not tested. I'll try
to find the bug in JIRA and to add my plugins. I use it to release my
projects with the release plugin.

Re: [m2] PVCS SCM

Posted by Gregory Kick <gk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I've been watching that bug and appreciate the effort.  Thanks
for all of your work.

Re: [m2] PVCS SCM

Posted by JC Walmetz <jc...@yahoo.fr>.

Re: [m2] PVCS SCM

Posted by Gregory Kick <gk...@gmail.com>.
That would be very great.  I think the bug you're talking about is at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-34

On 3/7/07, JC Walmetz <jc...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I'm afraid the donation of a plugin by serena is in a bad way. Few month ago
> we ask to Serena if it was planned. Their answer was NO. It looks it
> somewhere in a wish list. Maybe if you are a Serena Customer you can contact
> their support.
>
> In JIRA there is a startup for a PVCS plugin (just the checkout from what I
> remember). I have implement some more task but that's not tested. I'll try
> to find the bug in JIRA and to add my plugins. I use it to release my
> projects with the release plugin.
>
> Gregory Kick-2 wrote:
> >
> > A while back there was some talk of a PVCS integration being donated.
> > Did anything ever come of that?  Has anyone successfully used maven
> > with pvcs?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > --
> > Gregory Kick